Outreach in-person hours are suspended until further notice
Live Chat with us, click the icon
|Spring 2020 Office Hours
|Monday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am-4:00 pm|
Outreach and Recruitment
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building (1st Fl.)
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students are able to complete the admissions application accurately through application workshops hosted at their high schools, where they will be supported by OAR staff.
- Students are able to complete their English and math assessments on site at their high schools.
- Students are able to complete the Summer Bridge application easily and accurately through assistance from outreach representatives.
- Students will have a better understanding of their academic options and how to achieve their educational goals through participation in counseling sessions at their high schools.
- Summer Bridge Program participants will be informed about campus student services, and policies and procedures, including information regarding their privacy rights concerning access to their student records.