Outreach in-person hours are suspended until further notice
Live Chat with us, click the icon
Outreach and Recruitment
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building (1st Fl.)
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students are able to complete the admissions application accurately through application workshops hosted at their high schools, where they will be supported by OAR staff.
- Students are able to complete their English and math assessments on site at their high schools.
- Students are able to complete the Summer Bridge application easily and accurately through assistance from outreach representatives.
- Students will have a better understanding of their academic options and how to achieve their educational goals through participation in counseling sessions at their high schools.
- Summer Bridge Program participants will be informed about campus student services, and policies and procedures, including information regarding their privacy rights concerning access to their student records.