Lower Level of the Library
|Mon. - Thu.||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Summer Bridge 2020
At this time, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are postponing the Summer Bridge Program until further notice. Students can still enroll in Summer 2020 online classes at Pierce College.
2020 Summer Bridge Program
July 20th - August 20th
- Complete classes in just 5 weeks!
- All courses will be taken along with Counseling 40
- Select from Communications 101, Cinema 107, Psychology 1, English 101, Anthropology 101, Sociology 1, Chicano Studies 8, and Math 227 - To learn more about each course read the Course Descriptions.
Class Schedule (Monday - Thursday)
- Communications 101 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Cinema 107 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Psychology 1 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- English 101 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Anthropology 101 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Sociology 1 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Chicano Studies 8 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-1:15pm
- Math 227 + Counseling 40: 8:00am-2:30pm
Friday, July 17th , 8:00am-1:00pm
Complete the 2020 Summer Bridge Program Application. Space is limited, apply early!