Student Engagement Center/ASO
First Floor of Library
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
9 am - 4 pm
|Friday||9 am - 3 pm|
Are you a new or continuing student who would like help on your journey through Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC)? Read more about how you can sign-up to have a mentor from the Peer to Peer Mentor Program.
The Peer to Peer Mentor Program's Mission is to support the transition of students into LAPC by providing support, information, and guidance to increase student success academically, socially and emotionally.
Through committed service, peer mentors enrich the college experience by being supportive, approachable, and positive role models for students.
Diversity, Integrity, Community, Commitment to Student Success
Why should students join?
- Benefit from one-on-one meetings with your mentor. Mentors work with your schedule to make appointments.
- Receive information about resources and events on campus to help make your college experience more meaningful.
- Have the opportunity to attend Peer to Peer events such as socials, workshops, and outings.
- Build connections on campus and in your community through involvement and volunteer opportunities.
What can you talk to your mentor about?
- Questions or concerns about college, academics, transfer or career goals.
- Any other topic you wish to speak to a mentor about for support.
How can you sign up?
- Visit the Student Engagement/ASO Center located on the first floor of the Library building to pick-up an application. The program is absolutely free to all active LAPC students!
- Go to the Mentee Application. Complete and submit the online form for review.
- You can also email the Peer to Peer Mentor Program at email@example.com. Please include with your name, email and phone number.