Sidra Bahadar & Kimberly Castillo
Student Engagement Center/ASO
First Floor of Library
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
9 am - 4 pm
|Friday||9 am - 3 pm|
The Peer to Peer Mentor Program’s Mission is to support the transition of students into L.A. Pierce College by providing support, information, and guidance to increase student success academically, socially, and emotionally.
Through committed service, peer mentors enrich the college experience by being supportive, approachable, and positive role models for students.
Diversity, Integrity, Community, Commitment to Student Success
Why should students join?
- Benefit from one-on-one meetings with your mentor. Mentors work with your schedule to make appointments.
- Receive information about resources and events on campus to help make your college experience more meaningful.
- Have the opportunity to attend Peer to Peer events such as socials, workshops, and outings.
- Build connections on campus and in your community through involvement and volunteer opportunities.
What can you talk to your mentor about?
- Questions or concerns about college, academics, transfer or career goals.
- Any other topic you wish to speak to a mentor about for support.
How can you sign up?
- Visit the Student Engagement/ASO Center located on the first floor of the Library building to pick up an application. The program is absolutely free to all active L.A. Pierce College students!
- Click here or on the link on the left of this webpage titled "Mentee Application" and fill out the form.
- You can also email the Peer to Peer Mentor Program at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, and phone number.
Student Engagement Activities Calendar