|Summer 2019 Office Hours
|Monday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am-4:00 pm|
Outreach and Recruitment
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building (1st Fl.)
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Los Angeles College Promise
Los Angeles College Promise: Creating a City of Graduates
The Los Angeles College Promise will increase the number of community college graduates, university transfer and workforce-ready students throughout our region. It is a partnership between Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the City of Los Angeles, L.A. Chamber of Commerce, UNITE LA and private philanthropy.
- Be a 2019 graduate from a California high school.
- Complete the Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) Application (Summer 2019)
- Complete O.A.C. (May 1, 2019 Deadline for priority registration):
- Complete an application for financial aid, either the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act, 2019-2020.
- Attend the Summer Bridge Program or #PierceSuccess Program (information provided during NSCG).
- Enroll as a full-time student in Fall 2019 & Spring 2020.
After becoming an L.A. Pierce College Promise student, you must complete the following:
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time status both Fall 2019 & Spring 2019: Activities to complete each year:
Visit Los Angeles College Promise (LACP) for more information.
Visit California College Promise Grant for more information.
Faculty & Staff: For more information, visit Promise FAQs.