|Spring 2019 Office Hours
|Monday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am-4:30 pm|
Outreach and Recruitment
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building (1st Fl.)
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Los Angeles College Promise: Creating a City of Graduates
The Los Angeles College Promise will increase the number of community college graduates, university transfer and workforce-ready students throughout our region. It is a partnership between Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), City of Los Angeles, LA Chamber of Commerce, UNITE LA and private philanthropy.
- Be a 2018 graduate from our list of high schools
- Complete the Los Angeles Pierce Application (Summer 2018)
- Complete OAC (May 1, 2018 Deadline):
- Complete an application for financial aid, FAFSA or CA Dream Act, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
- Attend the Summer Bridge Program, 2018 updates coming soon!
- Enroll as a full-time student Fall 2018 & Spring 2019, see guide
After becoming a LA Pierce Promise student, you must complete the following each semester:
- Maintain 2.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time status both Fall 2018 & Spring 2019
- Activities to complete each semester:
- Meet with First Year Experience counselor 1 time per semester
- Attend tutoring at the Center for Academic Success 2 times per semester
- Attend 1 Student Success Workshop per semester
- Participate in 2 Student Engagement activities per semester
- Attend 1 undecided student workshop (if applicable)
- Meet with your LA College Promise Peer Mentor 2 times per semester
Date School Time Location
For more information visit our FAQ page
See a list of our local LA College Promise schools here!