1000 Alder Building
|Monday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 5:30pm|
Please Note: The PACE office is closed during PACE Orientations. The office also opens later on Orientation days. For the Orientation schedule, please see the Orientation page.
Student Services Assistant
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
PACE Counseling is for PACE students only
There are no in-person counseling appointments. All PACE students (Beaudry & on-campus) can request a phone or virtual appointment: PACE Counseling Google Form
You may get an error message. If you do, just click on Advanced and then on Proceed.
- For virtual appts, you will need access to a computer with audio/mic capability. If you do not have access to this, please request a phone appointment.
If you have taken classes outside of the LACCD, please have a digital copy of your transcripts ready to email the counselor upon start of the appointment; unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Lower Division Transfer Requirements Major Preparation
- Apply to CSU Schools
- Information on Los Angeles Community Colleges
- Student Information System (Registration, Grades, Transcripts, etc.)
- Assessment Information
- California State University at Northridge
- Transfer Center
- Information on the Honors Program
- Pierce College General Catalog
- Financial Aid Office
- EOPS Office (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services)
We hope this information has been helpful to you in your planning process.