SIS Help for Faculty
SIS (Peoplesoft) Training Guide
Need help on using PeopleSoft? Download the SIS Modernization Faculty (Instructor) Portal Training Guide.
SIS Guides and Help
- Updating Your LACCD Faculty Email Password
- How to Print an Attendance Roster
- How To View Your Faculty Schedule
- How To View Your Class Roster
- How To Send a Message To Students in Your Classes
- How to submit Mandatory Exclusion Rosters – LACCD
- How to view your waitlist and add a student using Permission Numbers
- How to install Office from Faculty Email (LACCD)
How to Login to the new SIS Portal
We've recently upgraded our security and have changed the way student/faculty login to their account in the new SIS Portal. Therefore, all students/faculty passwords have been reset to a default temporary password.
Please note: Faculty should enter their Spring 2017 grades (and will need to enter their Summer 2017 grades) in the LACCD WebFaculty Instructor System and not the new LACCD Portal.
Employee Login Name and Default Password Format
- Go to the New SIS Portal
- Employee username is your SAP user ID or your @faculty.laccd.edu email address.
Example employee ID’s: smithj or email@example.com
- Employee default passwords will consist of:
- 8@ + the month of your birthdate (MM) + the first character of your last name (capitalized) + the last 4 digits of your SSN
- For example, Joe Smith, who was born on August 9th, and has SSN xxx-xx-1234, his default password would be: 8@08S1234
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be required to update your password.
How to Update your Password
- You will be asked to update your password when you log in for the first time.
- Enter your old password (Example: 8@08S1234), and new password in their respective textboxes.
- New password cannot be a part of your name, email, user ID or 3 prior passwords, and it must contains at least 7 characters and three of the following:
- Uppercase letters [A-Z]
- Lowercase letters [a-z]
- Number [0-9]
- Special character [@,!, $, #, %]
- After successfully updating your password, you will be redirected to the Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) registration page.
- You will be asked to create 5 security questions.
- Please make sure you register so you can reset your password online.
How to view your classes and rosters
- Login to the New SIS Portal.
- Select "My Schedule".
- Select the "Change Term" button.
- Select the radio button of the desired term.
- Select "Continue".
- To display roster, select the "Class Roster" button.