Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave., Bldg. 2100
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
LAPC Business Office
Student parking will be free during Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 semesters, no parking permit required. Parking rules will be enforced. Students are NOT allowed to park in Faculty/Staff spaces.
Business Office Contact Information
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pierce College Students must use their LACCD email account to protect student privacy.
- Live chat with one of our office representatives.
Welcome to the Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) Business Office web page. Our goal is to assist students to achieve their academic goals by making the fee payment process as simple and efficient as possible.
Students will be able to view their account balances and payment deadline via self-service. To prevent students from being dropped from courses for not paying the mandatory fees, scheduled automatic email notifications will be sent to the student’s laccd.edu email address, and an alert will be posted on the front page of their portal dashboard (myCollege.laccd.edu).
All mandatory fees are due in full at the time of registration and must be paid no later than the due date posted in your student portal. Your enrollment will be cancelled for some or all of your course(s) unless payment is made in full by the due date.
You will not be dropped from your course(s) if you:
- Are approved and awarded a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW)
- Have approved financial aid sufficient to cover all your fees
- Are sponsored by another government agency and the LAPC Business Office has received confirmation of the anticipated aid that payment is pending
- Are accepted in the Los Angeles College Promise Program
If you only owe the Health Services Fee and Student Representation Fees, you will not be dropped from classes. However, if the fees are still owed, a hold will be applied to your student account withholding grades, diplomas and future registration privileges.
- In-person: cash, cashier’s check and money order
- Online: credit card, ATM/debit card
- Students can pay fees online by clicking the “Make a Payment” button on their My College.laccd.edu portal. Partial payments can be made, however, all mandatory fees due must be paid by the advertised payment deadline. Optional fees, such as parking and other miscellaneous fees are due, and payable, at the time of order.
- Enrollment Fees per unit $46*
- Non Resident Fees per unit (in addition to enrollment fees) $332
- Health Services Fee $19 (Spring or Fall Semester) and $16 (Winter or Summer); Effective Fall 2020.
- Student Representation Fee $2
- Audit Fee $15
Other Student Fees**
- International Student Application Fee $50
- SEVIS fee $25
- International Student Medical Fee (IMED) $677.58 (Spring or Fall) $225.86 (Winter) $338.79 (Summer)
Please refer to your LACCD Student Portal for fees and refund deadlines.
A parking permit is required at all times when using campus parking facilities during regular school hours, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday; Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. All school fees must be paid in full before parking permits can be purchased. The Board of Trustees of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) has authorized parking fees for all on-campus parking district colleges.
To encourage membership in the LAPC Associated Students' Organization (ASO), the College Administration has entered into an agreement with the ASO whereby individuals who both pay the District parking fee and join the ASO will receive as a benefit of the membership preferred parking privileges on campus. Students displaying a Preferred Student Parking Permit/Decal may park, if space is available, in all student lots, including the preferred lots (1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9). As well as legally allowable street parking. The non-preferred parking lot is 5. A permit is required and must be displayed to park on campus. All parking is on a space available basis. Students can buy only one parking permit per semester, regardless if the permit is lost or stolen. Parking permits purchased online will not be mailed out. Student must come to the College Business Office to pick up parking permit.
Refunds for parking permits are given for permits returned to the Business Office on or before the deadline date. (Deadline date is the same date as the last day to drop without having to pay fees).
All school fees must be paid in full before parking permits can be purchased.
Fall and Spring Semester Parking Permit Fees
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $20.00
- ASO Membership Fee $7.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $27.00
- Charge to replace lost or stolen permit $20.00
Summer and Winter Session Parking Permit Fee
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $7.00
- ASO Membership Fee $ 3.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $10.00
- Charge to replace lost or stolen permit $7.00
Student who drop classes by the posted deadline will received a credit to their student account. Refunds are processed at pre-scheduled times throughout the academic year.
- Cash and check: Refunds for payments of cash and check will be made through BankMobile. Visit the BankMobile website for more information.
- Credit card: Refunds will be credited to the original card used. Students are advised to check their student portal and credit card statements for refunds.
Please refer to your LACCD Student Portal for fees and refund deadlines.
The COTOP program is a method of collecting past due fees for the LACCD owed by former students. The LAPC Business Office reviews the accounts receivables and only submits those debts that are permitted to be collected through COTOP. Under the COTOP program, the Chancellor’s Office requests the Franchise Tax Board to offset (deduct) the amount owed to a district from the student/debtor’s personal state income tax refund, lottery winnings or other state refund.
Student accounts that have past due fees may be submitted to COTOP. This can include enrollment and associated fees incurred at LAPC. The LAPC Business Office will send out a letter to the last known address of a student, instructing the student that their past due fees may be sent to COTOP. The student then has 30 days to pay their fees in full.
Please be aware that this debt will not be submitted to any major credit agencies.
If a student’s past due fees are not pain in full in the 30 days after the letters are sent out, the past due fee information will be submitted to the State of California COTOP. Please note that a 25% charge is added to all outstanding fees processed through COTOP.
If the physical location is closed, how can I pay using cash?
Students who choose to pay in cash will need to obtain cashier's check or money order and mail it to the Pierce College Business Office. You must include you Student ID number on the cashier's check or money order so the office can post the payment correctly to your student account. The Business Office will be accessing US Mail weekly and will process payment as timely as possible.
Pierce College Business Office
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, California 91371
I dropped my classes on time, but I still owe fees?
Please check with Admissions and Records, to make sure the drop date occurred before the deadline date. If the classes were dropped on time, the student will receive a refund. For payments made with debit/credit card, the refund will be sent back to the original debit/credit card that was originally used to make payment. Fees paid in cash or cashier check/money order will be issued to the students selected refund preference. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
Why do I have to pay for Health, Rep and ASO fees?
Health and Rep fees are mandatory fee. The health fee is accessed when a student attends an in-person or online class. ASO fees can be opted out prior to the start of the term and Opt out is done online using student portal.
How do I access my 1098-T form?
A 1098-T form will be issued to eligible students who paid out of pocket “qualified educational expenses” in the preceding tax year. Qualified expenses include enrollment and tuition fees only. Students who received a “BOG Fee Waiver” to cover enrollment fees will not qualify for a 1098-T. Your 1098-T is mailed to the permanent address on file with the Admissions Office as of the date the forms are printed (late January). Students with incorrect SSN/TIN on file with the Admissions Office will not receive a 1098-T. Students can update SSN/TIN and permanent addresses by contacting the Admissions Office. After updating your information with Admissions, please notify the Fiscal Official.
*Subject to change by the California legislature Fees are set by the State Legislature and are subject to change before the semester begins.
**Subject to change by the Board of Trustees.