Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave., Bldg. 2100
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
LAPC Business Office
LAPC Business Office is transitioning to remote delivery of services
The Los Angeles Pierce College Business Office has transitioned to remote services. For general information, be sure to check out our Business Office Homepage for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For additional inquires, the Business Office can be reached using various methods.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pierce College Students must use their LACCD email account to protect student privacy.
- Live chat with one of our office representatives
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for online service during Coronavirus
If the physical location is closed, how can I pay using cash?
Students who choose to pay in cash will need to obtain cashier's check or money order and mail it to the Pierce College Business Office. You must include you Student ID number on the cashier's check or money order so the office can post the payment correctly to your student account. The Business Office will be accessing US Mail weekly and will process payment as timely as possible.
Pierce College Business Office
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, California 91371
I have scholarship funds awarded for this semester that I would like to use. How do I go about getting those funds?
Any scholarship funds that the college has received for your benefit will be sent to you. You must email the Business Office at email@example.com and you will be advised as to any additional requirements needed.
I have dropped some classes after the posted last day to drop because I do not want to take a course online. Will I receive a refund?
Students who have dropped some or all classes will receive a refund for fees paid for enrollment or tuition of the classes they have dropped. You will not be refunded ASO membership, ASO student representation or Health Center fees paid.
If your student account has an unpaid fee of any kind, this refund will be used first to clear this unpaid fee. If your refund exceeds the amount of any unpaid fee or if there is no unpaid fee on your student account, the refund will go through an automated process of refunds. For information on how refunds are processed, please refer to information in the "Refunds" drop-down menu further down the page.
The deadline for dropping a class to receive this kind of refund is posted at Admission and Records.
How can I contact the Business Office with questions on my student account?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pierce College Students must use their LACCD email account to protect student privacy.
Welcome to the Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) Business Office web page. Our goal is to assist students to achieve their academic goals by making the fee payment process as simple and efficient as possible.
Students will be able to view their account balances and payment deadline via self-service. To prevent students from being dropped from courses for not paying the mandatory fees, scheduled automatic email notifications will be sent to the student’s laccd.edu email address, and an alert will be posted on the front page of their portal dashboard (myCollege.laccd.edu).
All mandatory fees are due in full at the time of registration and must be paid no later than the due date posted in your student portal. Your enrollment will be cancelled for some or all of your course(s) unless payment is made in full by the due date.
You will not be dropped from your course(s) if you:
- Are approved and awarded a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW)
- Have approved financial aid sufficient to cover all your fees
- Are sponsored by another government agency and the LAPC Business Office has received confirmation of the anticipated aid that payment is pending
- Are accepted in the Los Angeles College Promise Program
If you only owe the Health Services Fee and Student Representation Fees, you will not be dropped from classes. However, if the fees are still owed, a hold will be applied to your student account withholding grades, diplomas and future registration privileges.
- In-person: cash, cashier’s check and money order
- Online: credit card, ATM/debit card
- Students can pay fees online by clicking the “Make a Payment” button on their My College.laccd.edu portal. Partial payments can be made, however, all mandatory fees due must be paid by the advertised payment deadline. Optional fees, such as parking and other miscellaneous fees are due, and payable, at the time of order.
- Enrollment Fees per unit $46*
- Non Resident Fees per unit (in addition to enrollment fees) $299
- Health Services Fee $19 (Spring or Fall Semester) and $16 (Winter or Summer); Effective Fall 2020.
- Student Representation Fee $2
- Audit Fee $15
Other Student Fees**
- International Student Application Fee $50
- SEVIS fee $25
- International Student Medical Fee (IMED) $761 (Spring or Fall) $202 (Winter) $368 (Summer)
Please refer to your LACCD Student Portal for fees and refund deadlines.
A parking permit is required at all times when using campus parking facilities during regular school hours, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday; Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. All school fees must be paid in full before parking permits can be purchased. The Board of Trustees of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) has authorized parking fees for all on-campus parking district colleges.
To encourage membership in the LAPC Associated Students' Organization (ASO), the College Administration has entered into an agreement with the ASO whereby individuals who both pay the District parking fee and join the ASO will receive as a benefit of the membership preferred parking privileges on campus. Students displaying a Preferred Student Parking Permit/Decal may park, if space is available, in all student lots, including the preferred lots (1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9). As well as legally allowable street parking. The non-preferred parking lot is 5. A permit is required and must be displayed to park on campus. All parking is on a space available basis. Students can buy only one parking permit per semester, regardless if the permit is lost or stolen. Student must come to the College Business Office to pick up parking permit.
All school fees must be paid in full before parking permits can be purchased.
Fall and Spring Semester Parking Permit Fees
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $20.00
- ASO Membership Fee $7.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $27.00
- Charge to replace lost or stolen permit $27.00
Summer and Winter Session Parking Permit Fee
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $7.00
- ASO Membership Fee $ 3.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $10.00
Student who drop classes by the posted deadline will received a credit to their student account. Refunds are processed at pre-scheduled times throughout the academic year.
- Cash and check: Refunds for payments of cash and check will be made through BankMobile. Visit the BankMobile website for more information.
- Credit refunds for credit card payments will be to the credit card use for payment.
The COTOP program is a method of collecting past due fees for the LACCD owed by former students. The LAPC Business Office reviews the accounts receivables and only submits those debts that are permitted to be collected through COTOP. Under the COTOP program, the Chancellor’s Office requests the Franchise Tax Board to offset (deduct) the amount owed to a district from the student/debtor’s personal state income tax refund, lottery winnings or other state refund.
Student accounts that have past due fees may be submitted to COTOP. This can include enrollment and associated fees incurred at LAPC. The LAPC Business Office will send out a letter to the last known address of a student, instructing the student that their past due fees may be sent to COTOP. The student then has 30 days to pay their fees in full.
Please be aware that this debt will not be submitted to any major credit agencies.
If a student’s past due fees are not pain in full in the 30 days after the letters are sent out, the past due fee information will be submitted to the State of California COTOP. Please note that a 25% charge is added to all outstanding fees processed through COTOP.
*Subject to change by the California legislature Fees are set by the State Legislature and are subject to change before the semester begins.
**Subject to change by the Board of Trustees.