|Fall 2022, Office Hours|
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Bldg, 2nd Fl.
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
EOP&S Sr. Office Asst.
The EOPS Fall 2022 application opens June 27, 2022. Click on the link below to apply.
- Apply to Los Angeles Pierce College.
- Enroll in 12 or more units at Pierce (unless you are registered with Special Services).
- Apply for Financial Aid. Only students that are eligible for CA Promise Grant Method A, B, or C with $0 EFC qualify.
- Have your official transcripts from all other colleges/universities you have attended sent to the Admissions and Records Office. Please have an unofficial copy ready for the EOP&S Office.
- Have your high school diploma ready to present, if requested.
- Complete and submit the LAPC EOP&S application.
- EOPS application processing time is 7-10 business days.
- You may receive a follow-up phone call or email from EOP&S staff requesting additional documents. Applications are processed in the order received. Only one application submission is required.
- Applicants will receive a follow-up phone call or email from EOP&S staff indicating approval or denial. EOP&S reserves the right to reverse any admission decision if, at a later time, new information becomes available rendering the student ineligible.
- EOP&S program admission: Students accepted into the EOP&S program will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an appointment for an EOPS Orientation. Students are required to attend orientation in order to be admitted to the program and access services.