2nd Floor, SSB
|Monday||8 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:00 pm|
8 am - 4:00 pm
Spring 2022: 8 am - 4:00 pm--- Summer 2022: 8 am-12:00 pm
We are Virtual and In Person. You can reach us online, by telephone, or in the office during normal business hours.
Welcome to the CalWORKs Program!
Our program serves all CalWORKs students attending Pierce College. We offer a variety of services designed to support your educational, career and personal goals, including:
- Priority registration
- Case management and coordination with GAIN services
- Assistance obtaining GAIN-paid books and supplies, tools, uniforms, and fees
- Academic counseling
- Work-study opportunities
- Individualized Student Education Plan for the entire academic program
- Activities to help meet the GAIN weekly participation requirement
- Informative workshops
- Self-advocacy skills development
- University Tours
- Food and essential item distributions
- Referrals to community agencies for legal, personal counseling, domestic violence and social services
- Advocacy for County, child care, and college-related concerns
- Document processing including monthly attendance, progress reports and GNs
To become a Pierce CalWORKs student:
1. You must be currently receiving county cash aid for yourself and your children.
2. Be currently enrolled in classes at Pierce College.
For more information, please see the "eligibility" tab or click, "Chat with CalWORKs" or email us at Conleylc@piercecollege.edu or Beaverpm@piercecollege.edu
Schedule your virtual Academic Counseling appointment:
Step 2: Scroll down to Michelle Kone and click "schedule meeting"
Step 2: Log in using your student portal log-in information
Schedule your virtual Case Management appointment:
Step 2.: Scroll down to Leticia Conley and click "schedule meeting"
Step 3: Log in using your student portal log-in information