Office: (818) 710-6430
***Please contact us via Cranium Cafe or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are working remotely. Please contact us via Cranium Cafe to chat with our Live Staff.
Student Services Building, 1st Fl.
Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursdays: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Academic Adjustments/Accommodations Available:
- Online Academic & Personal Counseling
- ASL Interpreting
- Testing Accommodations
- Alternative Media
- Assistive Technology
Disabled Student Program & Services - DSPS
Special Services is the program on campus providing services to students with disabilities. This program has been serving students since 1974. Each semester over 900 students with disabilities receive a wide range of support services that are not provided by other departments on campus and many services that are. This "One- Stop" approach creates a more user-friendly atmosphere for all our students...
Special Services Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students will participate in interactive meetings to develop educational plans and goals, review progress, and establish accommodations.
- Students will understand the process and how to activate accommodations on a semester by semester basis and update their student educational contract annually.
- Students complete necessary test proctoring forms and make appointments for taking their tests in the office timely.
- Students identify the educational limitations their disability imposes in the classroom.
- Students benefit from faculty familiar with accommodating students with disabilities in an instructional setting.