Office: (818) 719-6430 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE) - PLEASE VISIT CRANIUM CAFE FOR ONLINE ASSISTANCE.
The DSPS Office is temporarily moving all services ONLINE. We will operate our services to the best of our ability.
The DSPS Office will be unable to receive phone calls while offering ONLINE services only. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this ONLINE working environment. Please allow up to 72 hours for one of staff members to reply via email. Thank you.
***Please contact us via Cranium Cafe or email us at email@example.com
Currently we are working remotely. Please contact us via Cranium Cafe to chat with our Live Staff.
Student Services Building, 1st Fl.
Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursdays: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Winter Session Starts Jan. 4th - Feb. 7th, 2021
Spring Semester Starts Feb. 8th, 2021 - June 7th, 2021.
Academic Adjustments/Accommodations Available:
- Online Academic & Personal Counseling
- ASL Interpreting
- Testing Accommodations
- Alternative Media
- Assistive Technology
Disabled Student Program & Services - DSPS
Special Services is the program on campus providing services to students with disabilities. This program has been serving students since 1974. Each semester over 900 students with disabilities receive a wide range of support services that are not provided by other departments on campus and many services that are. This "One- Stop" approach creates a more user-friendly atmosphere for all our students...
For ASL Interpreter request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please include your First, Last Name & Student ID Number.
Special Services Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students will participate in interactive meetings to develop educational plans and goals, review progress, and establish accommodations.
- Students will understand the process and how to activate accommodations on a semester by semester basis and update their student educational contract annually.
- Students complete necessary test proctoring forms and make appointments for taking their tests in the office timely.
- Students identify the educational limitations their disability imposes in the classroom.
- Students benefit from faculty familiar with accommodating students with disabilities in an instructional setting.