Office: (818) 719-6430
VP: (747) 226-5739
In - Person Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:30am - 4:00pm
(In-Person Hours are Subject to Change).
Virtual Office Hours
(Virutal Hours are Subject to Change). Please Visit Cranium Cafe for Online Assistance.
Fridays - Online Only
PLEASE VISIT CRANIUM CAFE FOR ONLINE ASSISTANCE.
The DSPS Office is open for In-Person (Limited Services). While we are still operating Virtually (Online) we are open for Limited In-Person Services Monday - Thursday 8:30am-4pm Only. We are still assisting students via our Cranium Cafe Platform.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this ONLINE working environment. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response from one of our staff members to reply via email. Thank you.
***Please contact us via Cranium Cafe or email us at:
Student Services Building, 1st Fl.
Academic Adjustments/Accommodations Available:
- Online Academic & Personal Counseling
- ASL Interpreting
- Testing Accommodations
- Alternative Media
- Assistive Technology
Disabled Student Program & Services - DSPS
Special Services is the program on campus providing services to students with disabilities. This program has been serving students since 1974. Each semester over 900 students with disabilities receive a wide range of support services that are not provided by other departments on campus and many services that are. This "One- Stop" approach creates a more user-friendly atmosphere for all our students...
For ASL Interpreter request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please include your First, Last Name & Student ID Number.
Special Services Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students will participate in interactive meetings to develop educational plans and goals, review progress, and establish accommodations.
- Students will understand the process and how to activate accommodations on a semester by semester basis and update their student educational contract annually.
- Students complete necessary test proctoring forms and make appointments for taking their tests in the office timely.
- Students identify the educational limitations their disability imposes in the classroom.
- Students benefit from faculty familiar with accommodating students with disabilities in an instructional setting.