Fees & Financial Aid
Pierce College is still one of the most affordable colleges nationwide. To determine a student's financial need, the Financial Aid Office will take into consideration the student's cost of attendance and expected family contribution.
Fees may be paid online at http://www.laccd.edu/student_information/sis_logon.asp
via credit card. For more details on fees, see the College Catalog.
Enrollment Fee $46* per unit
*Enrollment fees are set by the Califonia State Legislature and are subject to change before the semester begins. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Non-Resident Tuition per unit
- Students from another state: $299.00 + $46.00* (Tuition and Enrollment Fees) = total per unit $345.00
- Students from another country: $299.00 + $46.00* (Tuition and Enrollment Fees) = total per unit $345.00
*Fees subject to change by the California Legislature.
- Associated Students Organization (ASO) Membership Fee: $7
- Student Representation Fee: $2
- Health Services Fee: $19 (Fall/Spring), $16 (Winter/Summer); Effective Fall 2020.
- Parking Fee: $20 (regular) or $27 (preferred)