- California In-State Tuition Tool-Helping Student Determine Eligibility through SB68
- USCIS Will Accept (Some) DACA Renewal Application
- Wake Me Up Video
- Know Your Rights and Anti-Deportation Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- LACCD Know Your Rights Blue Card
|Monday||9:30am - 3:00pm(On-campus & Online)|
|Wednesday||1:00pm - 5:30pm(Online only)|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3:00pm(On-campus & Online)|
Student Engagement/ASO Center
Follow us on Instagram
- Central American Resource Center (CARECEN)- is proud to offer free legal services to students, staff, and faculty of California State Universities and Community Colleges. Some of the services provided include: DACA applications (initial and renewals), general consultations, green card renewals, naturalization/citizenship applications and more. We invite you to schedule a free appointment with an attorney by using the following link: https://carecenla.simplybook.me/v2/
- IMPORTANT: Pierce College students, book your appointment by clicking on the option "Other Community Colleges."
- CHIRLA -Offers legal services including: Family Unity, U-Visa, Removal Defense, DACA Clinics and Student Legal Services.