In-person Office Hours*
Virtual Service Hours*
*Hours subject to change.
Don’t miss your chance to make your mark at Pierce College today!
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Create an OpenCCC Apply account and receive a CCCID number.
- Complete your Pierce Application.
- If you are returning student, you do need to create CCCApply account, just log in to CCCApply and complete your Pierce Application.
Before applying, please have the following items available:
- Your email address.
- Your Personal information such as Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Contact Information, Education, Citizenship/Military, Residency, Needs & Interests, or Demographic Information.
- If you are planning to apply for financial aid, you need to have your social security or EIN handy.
Before submitting your application, ensure the following:
- Answer all questions completely.
- Verify all information you have entered.
- Complete and submit application (be sure to click submit).
- Save your application submission confirmation notification (you will receive this confirmation immediately after you click “submit Application”)
What to expect after submitting your application:
- Within two (2) business days a welcome letter will be sent to your personal email with your Student ID number.
- If you do not receive an email with your Student ID Number in your inbox, please check the spam or junk folder.
- You need to activate your student portal.
- Go to the student portal and use your Student ID number as your login.
- Watch a video tutorial before you access your student portal for the first time. To access the video tutorial, CLICK HERE.
CCCApply Application Contact and Support Center