1000 Alder Building
|Monday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 5:30pm|
Please Note: The PACE office is closed during PACE Orientations. The office also opens later on Orientation days. For the Orientation schedule, please see the Orientation page.
Student Services Assistant
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
Become a PACE student:
Step 1: Apply for admission to Pierce College.
- Students may apply to Pierce College online by using the application for admission prior to the PACE Orientation.
- See the homepage for a link to the Online Orientation.
Once you have attended a PACE Orientation and have completed a PACE application, you will be eligible to enroll in PACE classes. You may enroll in classes on or after your Pierce College priority registration date.
Enrolling in PACE Classes:
- Go to Student Information System (SIS) portal (top right corner of the Pierce College website). Or, go to MyCollege (the student portal).
- Log-in (Note: If it is your first time logging in, please follow the link below the SIS log-in)
- Search PACE classes in the SIS or look at the Schedule of Classes to find the section number of the course(s).
- When registering for classes, be sure to check out. Do not leave your classes in the cart.
- If you have holds, please clear your holds and/or pay your fees!
How to use the new SIS Portal
There are several videos available on the Pierce College website that show how to use the new SIS portal. Please take the time to review the videos.
Tips for finding & enrolling in PACE classes
In your student portal, you can search for PACE classes using the LEFT navigation bar.
An easier way is to go to the Pierce College Schedule of Classes Online Searchable Database & look up the PACE schedule. There you can see ALL of the PACE classes offered in the semester.
In the Online Searchable Schedule of Classes, PACE has a drop down under "Class Search Type". This will show you ALL of the PACE classes.
1. Write down the section number of the class you want.
2. Enter that class number in the search bar in your student portal and the class will pop up.
The Add and Drop dates for PACE classes are earlier than regular, full semester (16-week) courses.
Adding: You must attend class the first week of class to remain enrolled and/or to add into the class.
Dropping: In SIS, you can find drop dates under "Course Details" for each course. Use the steps above to search for your class. Click on the section number of the course. Look at the detailed information about your course. For additional help, please see the SIS Help videos located under Admissions (link above). Failure to drop a class in a timely manner may result in a W or a Fail grade being assigned to the student.