Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
|Mon-Thu||8 am - 7 pm|
|Fri||8 am - 4 pm|
|Mon-Thu||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Jan. 17th: Martin Luther King Day|
|Feb. 18th, 21st: Presidents' Day|
|March 31st: Cesar Chavez|
|April 1st-8th: Spring Break|
|May 30th: Memorial Day|
|July 4th: Independence Day|
Counseling appointments can be scheduled up to one week in advance and are available year-round with limited availability during the winter and summer semesters.
Steps to schedule a counseling appointment:
It is important that you select the correct reason code so there is an adequate amount of time in your appointment ** Write down your REASON as you will need to enter this on the appointment page.**
Follow these steps after clicking the below button: "Make a Counseling Appointment"
1) Read the consent statement and choose "Agree"
2) Log in using your LACCD student portal credentials. If you do not have a student ID number, please create a guest account.
3) Select a reason for the appointment. If no appointment times appear, there are no appointments for this reason available. Please check later for cancellations and new appointments are released at midnight every Monday-Friday one week ahead.
4) Select a meeting location:
5) Select a meeting date and time
6) Submit the appointment intake form
Make an Appointment
*Only use Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
Veterans who need to meet with a veteran counselor regarding their veteran benefits.
- Please visit our Veterans Counseling page
No available appointments? Check out the program mapper for a general idea of Pierce degree requirements.
- A copy of your LAPC unofficial transcript
- Copies of transcripts (official or unofficial) from all other colleges attended (if applicable for transcript evaluation)
- Copies of course descriptions for all coursework taken outside of the California Community College System (CCCS) for transcript evaluation/Pass Along & Course Substitution petitions
- Copies of syllabus or Course Outline of Record for all English courses taken outside of the CCCS for transcript evaluation/Pass Along & Course Substitution Petitions
Video Appointment: Recommended Chrome or Firefox web browsers and a desktop or laptop computer. You have 2 options to log in:
- Option 1: Click on the link in the confirmation email you received
- Option 2: Log into your Student Portal. Select Online Services & Live Chat then Online Services at LAPC. Once logged in select Cranium Cafe then My Cafe Appointments then Join Cafe. Wait for the Counselor to join. Do not navigate from the webpage or the Counselor cannot contact you.
Telephone Appointment: Call the phone number listed on the email confirmation you received. The Counselor will not call you.
- Location: Student Services Building 1st Floor
- Bring proof of vaccination or results of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of appointment
- Complete Clear4Pass (upon your arrival)
- Check in with Counseling front desk staff