Remote Office Hours
|Tue & Thu||8:30am-3:30pm|
|*Subject to Change|
|Center will be closed:|
|Jan 17: MLK Day|
|Feb 18, 21: Presidents Day|
|Mar 31: Ceasar Chavez Day|
|Apr 1-8: Spring Break|
|May 30: Memorial Day||July 4: Independence Day|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Have you used www.assist.org to find what classes you need for a University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU ) campus?
ASSIST is a great resource that allows the user to see what major preparation courses should be completed at a community college prior to transfer.
Follow these directions to make sure you are getting the correct information:
- Academic Year: Defaults to 2021-2022.
- Institution: Enter Los Angeles Pierce College.
- Agreements with Other Institutions: enter the CSU or UC Campus you desire.
- Select “View Agreements” and it should default to "View Agreement by Major."
- Enter the major you are considering and select "View Agreement."
- If you follow steps 1-4 and instead of "View Agreement by Major" you select "View Agreement by Department", you will see all classes available within a department
Start with the selections according to the example images to follow.
Once you select "View Agreements," the results window will look similar to the example image to follow indicating the information is correct.